Welcome, fellow designer!
I’m so glad you’re here.
When I was a new designer, I spent years learning everything I could about remodeling and learning the ropes of kitchen design — from peers and mentors in the field, from contractors and installers as we worked together on project after project, from appliance pros, from manufacture training and trade shows, and from just plain pushing through the learning curve.
Maybe you’re a newer designer. Maybe you’re a seasoned pro but kitchens haven’t been your specialty, and you’re looking to add kitchen design to your service ladder or level up your kitchen expertise as you grow your business.
There is a lot to learn, and the industry is continually evolving. Sometimes the best way to learn is through doing!
But you don’t have to do it alone.
Now, you can lean on the expertise of an experienced professional to provide just the right amount of support, when you need it.
As an NKBA Certified Kitchen and Bath Designer (CKBD) with over 23 years of experience in kitchen design and project management, I can help you create kitchen transformations your clients will love!
The DesignPro Consultation
In a 1-hour consultation, we’ll take your creative vision, review the space together and establish a design direction for the kitchen, so that the layout and cabinetry support both the aesthetic and functional needs for the space, and so you’re equipped to create a layout for your next client meeting that will bring the wow!
How does it work?
1) Purchase the DesignPro Consultation.
2) Upload your detailed room dimensions, before photos from as many angles as possible, your inspiration photos and concept board.
3) Complete the brief questionnaire that will establish our agenda for the consultation.
4) Schedule your 1 hour consultation where we will review all the information together and you’ll walk away with sound advice and recommendations for how to make the most of the project.
Prior to our zoom call, I will review the information that has been uploaded and will be ready with expert guidance.
The DesignPro Layout Review
Have a design concept and layout ready to go but want a second set of eyes on it before you meet with your client?
This focused review will take your preliminary layout and creative direction, and give you specific feedback you can implement into the design with the assurance of a seasoned pro.
How does it work?
1. Purchase the DesignPro Layout Review Package.
2. Upload your dimensioned room layout (existing and proposed), before photos, inspiration photo(s) and concept board. Include a note with a brief design statement and any problems you’re trying to solve for in the design. Rough drafts are absolutely ok!
3. Schedule your review meeting via zoom or choose the “email me the analysis” option if you just want the bullet points without a meeting. In the meeting, we will discuss the recommendations and any questions you have.
4. Receive an emailed analysis with recommendations to polish up your design for your client presentation!
Need Something More Custom?
If you have no idea where to start on the layout but you have completed a measure, feel free to schedule a free 15 minute DesignPro Discovery Call and we can discuss other options, such as layout services, if they are a fit for your business.
I look forward to helping you create a space your client will love!