Hard to believe, but Christmas is only a week away!
Today at my house we built a gingerbread house and (finally) put up the tree. We went with super simple holiday decor this year so that it would still feel fresh and uncluttered. But it still feels like we sailed straight through October and November and have somehow landed ourselves into late(!) December. It happens every year!
And now, we’re down to the wire for those last-minute Christmas gifts! So in honor of all of us procrastishoppers, I thought I’d pull together a couple of gift guides that include things you can actually still get in time for the big day.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read my full disclosure for more information.
For the home chef
Surprise the gourmet on your list with a few things they will wonder how they ever lived without:
- In the under-$40 gift category, try a pair of silicon oven mitts. Heat resistant to 500 degrees, they are the perfect companion for the home baker.
- In the luxury-yet-necessity category is this gorgeous cast-iron dutch oven.
- And these gorgeous olive wood cooking utensils are neutral enough to go with any kitchen. Pair them with this truffle sea salt that gives just the right amount of umami flavor to any of their favorite dishes.
- For the serious home cook, you can’t go wrong with a sous vide wand. It will allow you to cook food perfectly every time with optimum flavor and freshness. Pair it with a vacuum sealer for the ultimate kitchen gift.
For the Multi-Tasking Mom
For the one who is wearing all the hats and keeping all the plates spinning, give the gift of nourishment for the mind, body and soul.
- Give her the perfect cozy blanket to curl up with at the end of a long day.
- While you’re at it, these faux-fur slippers will treat her weary soles.
- While she is recharging, she can also make sure her devices are getting refueled with this gorgeous wireless charging pad.
- Speaking of devices, her airpods have probably been through the wash at least once (at least), so spoil her with a new set and a gorgeous case to go with them.
- She may only get a few minutes to herself in the day, so why not make them count? These shower steamers will create a lavender-scented spa experience that will help quiet her mind so she can be ready to rest, and this spa-scented scalp and body scrub will give her a chance to feel freshly polished.
- Of course, some of the best gifts would be a certificate for a massage, a mani-pedi, or a lunch with a friend – with an offer for childcare while she is out!
For The Whole Family
- A new twist on family game night: the Adventure Challenge, which offers scratch-off challenges for the whole family and serves as a memory book. Also available in Couples, Solo and Friends editions. Gift cards available.
- Game aficionados will love this luxury game of scrabble.
- Kids and adults will enjoy indoor and outdoor play with a giant Jenga-style tumbling block tower.
- Or go for the practical, but beautiful wireless charging dish that also uses UV to sanitize while it charges.
- For a treat for the whole family, opt for this hot chocolate on a stick set.
- And last but definitely not least, everyone loves peppermint bark!
- And if gifts don’t seem like the best fit for the family you’re gifting to, consider a family pass to a local zoo, aquarium, or adventure park.
I hope this has inspired a few ideas for those last-minute gifts. Or at the very least, some last minute gift cards. This is a totally judgment-free zone. My hope is that you’re inspired to find something that will delight the ones you love and make their holiday even brighter.
So to you and all your loved ones, I wish you a very Merry Christmas. May your holiday be filled with peace, joy and cherished memories shared with loved ones.