Breathe new life into your space
Are you considering an update?
You want the feeling of a fresh, new space that takes into consideration all of your fixed elements and creates a cohesive flow between your kitchen space and the rest of your home.
Maybe you’re ready to launch a full remodel and need to know what’s possible. Maybe you love your current floorplan or want a cosmetic refresh instead. Or maybe you need to address several spaces and need some direction to pull it all together.
Our Expert Design Consultation is the best way to get your most pressing design and remodel questions answered, to create a quick room refresh, to get ideas for multiple spaces, or to use as a project launch meeting for additional design services.
You’ll get an honest assessment of your space and clear direction to achieve the look you love.
We’ll work within your budget and existing space to create a kitchen that feels as welcoming and functional as it is beautiful.
At the end of the consultation, you’ll have a clear idea of what is possible in your space and an action plan to make it happen!
Here are examples of questions we can address:
- I’m thinking of refreshing my kitchen. Which improvements will yield the most beautiful results? Which changes are worth the investment and what can I re-use? Should I repaint, reface, modify existing cabinets and/or appliances, replace countertops and/or backsplash material?
- I just bought this house and it’s in desperate need of an update. Can you give me some ideas of what I can do in the short and long term to make it feel more up to date?
- We have been in our house for a while and are finally ready to remodel but we have NO idea where to start. Can you point us in the right direction?
- I need to replace my floor and I’m wondering if it makes sense to make other updates at the same time.
- I’m updating my bathroom and I have a bunch of tile samples I love. Which ones should I choose?
Who is this for?
Our Expert Design Consultation is for you if:
1. You want to update one or more areas in your home and just need some ideas for what changes to make, what to shop for, and/or how to reuse what you have.
2. You are a problem-solver and a design enthusiast who is planning a home update and want to get professional advice on your layout and/or selections before you make your final decisions.
3. You’re considering a remodel and need some direction and advice before getting started.
Who isn’t this for?
Our Expert Design Consultation is probably not the best solution for you if:
1. You need a comprehensive plan, layout, renderings, mood boards, samples, and/or a full space refresh in a day. While we can do a lot of magic, it usually takes more than two hours! Book a discovery call to find our which service is right for you!
2. You’re looking for a trade source for one special piece to finish your room. Did you know we offer designer furnishings in our online shop?
3. You’re looking for an in-person consultation. We offer in-person services to local clients in the Tri-Valley area of the SF East Bay, from Livermore to Lamorinda.
How does it work?
- Fill out the form below to get started.
- Sign the service agreement & pay the invoice for the consultation fee.
- Complete your pre-consultation assessment so we can make the most of our time together!
- Receive your invitation to schedule your 2 hour consultation. During this Zoom appointment we will review any questions you have and create a prioritized plan of action so you can move forward with confidence.
Are you ready? Let’s breathe new life into your space!