Today I’m launching a new challenge, and I’m really hoping you guys will bring it!
For those who don’t know me, I’m the principal designer and owner here at Inspired Haven Design.
For over 20 years I’ve designed kitchens and baths, with a focus on remodels, because my area of specialty is TRANSFORMATION.
It’s what I’m passionate about, and it’s what I’m wired to do best!
Bring me your ugly, outdated, worn out, worn down space, and I’ll bring you a vision of a reimagined space. One that is refreshed, rejuvenated and reworked so it fits the way YOU want to live.
A little bit of backstory
Many of my clients come to me when they are in a season of life change. Whether they have welcomed a new baby to the family, merged households, sent kiddos off to college, or celebrated a new promotion, they are navigating change. And with it, they are often considering changing homes (or remodeling their current home) to suit their changing circumstances.
And so often, when they find the right home in just the right neighborhood, inevitably, the space is outdated and doesn’t reflect who they are, where they are in their lives, or the life they imagine for themselves.
Let me just say this:
It is absolutely OK to want a home you’re proud of, that you want to share with others, and one that makes you feel like you’re living the dream version of your life!
I think what is often the hardest things when considering a new home (or when considering an update to the space you already have), is trying to imagine it differently. Trying to imagine what COULD BE when faced with what IS.
Invariably, when a client walks me through their space, they will introduce it as their “ugly kitchen” – and while that may be what it is today, what I see is something entirely different. As a designer, I see what it can become. And that is what I want to share with you!
So here is where my challenge begins:
CALLING ALL UGLY KITCHENS!!
I’m looking for some #uglykitchens for an upcoming blog post series. It costs nothing to enter the challenge, and there is no obligation to buy, and no sales pitch involved.
The purpose of the challenge is to create some real life, before-and-after examples of what you can do at any budget level to transform the space you have into one you love.
Do you already love your kitchen? Invite a friend to join!
Here is how to join the challenge:
- Enter your info under the “count me in” button below.
- Receive an email with instructions for how to measure and photograph your space for the contest, and a link to upload all the necessary documents.
- When you’re ready, click the link to submit your entry!
I will choose 3 kitchens to feature on my blog, to show what is possible to achieve at a minimal, moderate, and luxury investment level.
The deadline to enter is February 28th, 2022!
The fine print:
- By entering the challenge, you are giving me permission to use your photographs on my blog and on social media channels.
- There is no guarantee your space will be selected for this challenge, or for a future feature.
- This challenge is for illustrative and educational purposes only, and the designs I include may or may not reflect your personal aesthetic.
- If your space is chosen, you will receive copies of the proposed design concepts, and if you are interested, you will have the option to purchase a dimensioned set of drawings at a discounted rate.
let’s get this challenge started!
ARE YOU READY?
Enter below to get started. Or invite a friend whose kitchen needs some love. Let’s transform the world, one kitchen at a time!